Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wednesday Pday!



It's been a good/ busy week!!
Exchanges, zone conference, and interviews with the mission President! 😊

I went on two exchanges this week since I wrote last! One in draper
and one in south Jordan! It's so neat being so close to the mountain
in draper! It's nice being back in my area though, I really hope I'm
not transferred I love it here!

We went to temple square with the Gill family, I love them so much!!!
Rachel is so strong in her faith and I'm so proud of the amazing
example she is not only setting for her girls, but for me as well! She
and her oldest daughter Hannah shared their testimonies in church this
Sunday, it was the best!!!! They announced her baptism on Christmas
Eve 😊🎉 they have such a great Ward too!

We also got to attend a baptism with Dakota, who will be baptized on
December 17th, it was his first time seeing one and he said he was
nervous for no reason, it's simple! Haha and he asked his best friend
to be the one to baptize him! It was such a sweet experience and I'm
so glad I got to witness it!!! 😊

Also, another Rachel came to church for the first time last Sunday and
was really touched by the meeting, it is so amazing being able to be a
part of so many wonderful peoples lives!! ❤️

Also... Kiki sent me the cutest homemade stocking ever this week! I
love it so much!!! Almost as much as her! 🤗❤️😂😊

We are going to the temple today, I'm very excited!! It's so amazing
having so many temples so close, there are three in the mission and
you can see them all at one time from various places in the valley 😊

Short email this week, but we won't have as much time today, so I'll
write more next week 😊

Love,
❤️Sister Kirkpatrick







No comments:

Post a Comment