Monday, February 20, 2017

Devastation is...

When you write an email for 30 min and it disappears 😭😭😭

So sorry but this won't be near as detailed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Basically, this week I was sick most of the week, I went on 2
exchanges back to back with Sister Mallarme and sister Hudgens ❤ and
we met two pretty cool people!

Saturday night we contacted a referral, a guy named Mike! He told us
he didn't believe in God and he wasn't interested, but I said please,
just give us one chance and if you don't like what we have to say we
won't come back. So he agreed and we had a prayer on his front porch
and then shared our testimonies of God's love, I poured my soul out
about how my relationship with Jesus has changed my life, and he still
wasn't interested 😩 but I asked what he had to lose and he realized
he had nothing to lose so he agreed to read the scriptures and pray!
We're going back Tuesday to see how it went 😊

Second miracle, we met the sweetest guy ever, Masaki, he's from Japan
and will only be here until Thursday but we're going to try to see him
every day until then. We shared the plan of salvation with him last
night, and 3 guys who served their missions in Japan came to translate
for us! It was so amazing hearing it in another language! It was so
powerful realizing how beautifully simple God's plan is, and so
humbling to see someone who has no concept of God hear it for the
first time!! It made me so grateful and really not take my
relationship with God or my savior for granted! At the end of the
lesson he said "I want to go to heaven!!" It was so cute! And he said
he's going to pray to know if God is there! 🎉🎉🎉 we are meeting with
him again in half an hour!!! 🎉🎉

Love you all and hope you have a great week!
Email me 😊

Sister Kirkpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment