Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Transferred to YSA!!!

So this is my transfer shirt haha! Here are some pictures of the "see
ya laters" ❤ it is always hard leaving people you love so much, but I
wouldn't trade my time with them for anything, my faith has grown
because of them and I am grateful for all of the eternal friends I've
gained! 😊🙌🏽

There is also a picture of my new companion Sister Fossum! She's
awesome!! 😊 Her dad is in the army so she's moved all over, but most
recently came from San Antonio Texas! She was a dental assistant
before so she's teaching me how to take better care of my teeth :)
she's been here 5 months, so she knows the area, which is nice!

We don't have very many people to teach here, but we are working hard
to find some!! I sort of feel like I'm starting my mission over since
I am learning how YSA (young single adults) works! We have a lot
bigger area but we can only teach people between the ages of 18-30
that aren't married. It's been fun though! We had a ward prayer last
night where a lot of people in the Ward came to someone's house to
pray together, it was so cool!

The YSA Ward covers the family Ward that I was just in, so I saw some
familiar faces in church in one of the wards on Sunday, which was nice
😊
It's hard starting over, but I know it will become comfortable soon
enough and we will see miracles as we work hard to spread the good
news of our Savior Jesus Christ 🤗❤🙌🏽🙏🏽

I know that God loves us so much, and He is so very aware of
everything we go through. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus
Christ in my life, simply because it strengthens my relationship with
Him, it helps me to realize my worth, as a daughter of God. It brings
true and lasting joy in this life! And the gift of repentance is the
biggest blessing ever, because of Christ's sacrifice for us, we are
never too far gone, and He remembers our sins no more! His love is so
amazing!

I love and miss you all!
Sister Kirkpatrick
















No comments:

Post a Comment