Monday, May 16, 2016

Update!

This week has been so good! I think I have grown more this
week than at any other point in my mission this far. I know Heavenly
Father loves me so much and is so aware of me!
      A miracle in our work this week was our lesson with Harry, he is
very knowledgeable about the bible, and has met with missionaries on
and off in the past. We invited Brother Masters to our lesson who was
a professor in Jerusalem, and is also very knowledgeable about the
scriptures. They went back and forth looking at scripture verses for a
little while before we finished our lesson. When we did share, it was
pure and simple testimony. When we finished Harry told us he has never
met anyone who had placed such an emphasis on Christ and His atonement
when sharing the gospel. We were sad to hear that, but grateful that
he knew now. Without Christ there would be no gospel, there would be
no scripture, and there would be no way back to our Father in Heaven.
I love my Savior Jesus Christ so so so much and am so thankful for
grace and mercy that can be applied because of Him. I have learned
that when God speaks truth to your heart though His spirit, you will
continue to find those same truths as you study the scriptures.
      Also, another guy we are teaching named Jose came to church with
his daughter for the first time this week! He has also met with
missionaries in the past, but says he wants to be baptized, and keep
his commitments, so we are excited! So many people came to welcome him
after church, it was so great!
      We also had two baptisms this weekend that were wonderful! I
will send pictures in a separate email because there are a lot 😊

Love,
Sister Kirkpatrick


Hiking Last P-day!











No comments:

Post a Comment