Monday, August 8, 2016

Almost 6 months!

Hey everyone!

We had another good week! We were able to teach some new people, but
none of them came to church :( oh well there's always next week! We
had a really good lesson with Maria, Alex, Randy, and the family at
the temple! Some sister missionaries there took us around to see
different things, and I just love Maria! She is from Venezuela so she
is more comfortable speaking Spanish, so we are transitioning her to
Spanish missionaries, but she came to church with us this week! While
we were there I just keep joking with her about her baptism even
though she does not have a date, because I know that she wants to
follow Jesus and as long as she is willing, He will guide her. When we
had a lesson the next day I told her in all seriousness, I know I
joke, but her answer needs to come from God, she shouldn't do it for
anyone else, and she says she knows, she is so sincere!
I have felt God's love so much this week, and His love for everyone we
meet, it is such a blessing to know that Jesus Christ is our Savior
and He knows and loves each of us so perfectly. We should not keep
this good news to ourselves!!! ❤️😊

We had zone meeting this week, and Elder Mason goes home next week, so
we had to take a picture!

I don't know how I got that bruise but between that & the bug bites
this week I looked pretty rough!

Here are some temple pictures, the tabernacle, and wedding selfie! Haha

I love and miss you all!
Sister Kirkpatrick







P-day activity!





No comments:

Post a Comment