Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Last week of the transfer!

It's been a week with a lot of ups and downs! So I'll share the highlights 😊

We met a new Samoan/Tongan family on Monday, they were so nice! The
kids were all baptized but haven't had the after baptism lessons, so
we started to teach them those, and their mom said she would be
baptized as well! It was really exciting!

Tuesday we went to temple square with the Saena Family, who are work
to get there and be sealed as a family forever this year! 😊 they have
the cutest kids!!! And another baby on the way, but you can't tell!
Haha we had so much fun riding trax with them!!

Wednesday I went on exchanges with Sister Burgos, it was fun!

Friday I got to spend time with Sister Casagranda going to
accountability! I love and miss that girl so much! I pray we get to be
companions again before it's over, we had so much fun together!!

Saturday it dumped a foot of snow, so we spent about 6 hours walking
around and helping shovel since most of our lessons cancelled, but it
was amazing! We met a lot of new people and had amazing gospel
conversations while we shoveled! We met a couple people who weren't
sure they believed in God, while we were shoveling with another man
were teaching, and the man we are teaching piped right up and helped
testify to his neighbors, it was amazing! I learned a lot & it is my
absolute favorite thing, to have the opportunity to tell people that I
know they have a Father in Heaven who loves them very much and is so
aware of them!! πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Sunday Dakota got his temple recommend  and his patriarchal blessing
recommend! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
We talked a lot about patriarchal blessings and he is so excited!!! He
is probably the most prepared person I've had the chance to know, he
is so diligent about reading and coming to church each week, he spent
3 hours at church, then an hour with us, then met with the bishop,
then stayed even longer to help shovel the sidewalks! Blows me away!

And last but not least, I love getting to see Sister Lopez at the
store!!! She goes home in a week πŸ˜₯ I am so thankful for the time I
had to learn from her, she truly did shape my mission 😊

Also, Brother Masters, my Ward mission leader from West Jordan, is now
a full time missionary! We saw him at the store too! Haha

I love you all and hope you have an amazing week and know how much
Jesus Loves you, and how much Heavenly Father loves you, to send His
only begotten Son!

John 3:16-17 ❤
16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but
that the world through him might be saved.













No comments:

Post a Comment